Davie Construction Co. requires that before we can contract with you, we must have a W-9 form and a certificate of insurance on file that names us as “additional insured” and has at least the following limits:
- General Liability: $1,000,000
- Automotive Liability: $1,000,000
- Workers Compensation: $1,000,000/$1,000,000
- Umbrella: $5,000,000
Once you are an approved Subcontractor for Davie Construction Co., the following items must be on file and current before we can process your application for payment:
- Signed Subcontract Agreement.
- A notarized Lien Waiver if the amount is $500.00 or more.
- A notarized 2nd or 3rd Tier Lien Waiver to suppliers for any amount.
- All invoices must be submitted on “Subcontractor’s Application for Payment” form, notarized and received in our office by the 25th of the month. If the 25th falls on a holiday or a weekend, applications for payment must be received before the holiday or weekend. Applications received after the 25th of the month will not be processed for payment until the 25th of the following month. Faxed copies will not be accepted.